A reverse-chronological list of peer-reviewed articles, tutorials and opinion pieces in the areas of software engineering and machine learning.
Machine learning & statistics
- Machine Learning Reductions & Mother Algorithms, Part II: Multiclass to Binary Classification. Max Pagels, 16.11.2018
- Machine Learning Reductions & Mother Algorithms, Part I: An Introduction. Max Pagels, 5.11.2018
- Architecting a scalable real time learning system. Max Pagels, 5.9.2018
- The curious tale of William Sealy Gosset. Max Pagels, 12.6.2018
- What is online machine learning? Max Pagels, 20.4.2018
- The general discussion surrounding AI is embarrassing, and we need to do something about it. Max Pagels, 9.2.2018
- Introducing one of the best hacks in machine learning: the hashing trick. Max Pagels, 30.12.2017
- The Highways and Country Roads to Continuous Deployment. Marko Leppänen, Simo Mäkinen, Max Pagels, Veli-Pekka Eloranta, Juha Itkonen, Mika V Mäntylä, Tomi Männisto. IEEE Software, 1.3.2015
- Examining the structure of lean and agile values among software developers. Fabian Fagerholm & Max Pagels, International Conference on Agile Software Development, 26.5.2014.