- Eurogamer has an excellent article on Axel Gembe, the boy responsible for leaking the code of Half-Life 2 onto the Internet back in 2004.
- Conan’s parody of the iPad 2 is hilarious.
- The Twitter Engineering Blog has a post detailing how they made a faster garbage collector for Ruby by adding an additional heap.
- The Khronos Group released the final version of their WebGL 1.0 specification today.
March 5, 2011
December 2, 2010
- Grickle — the foundation for Telltale’s Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent.
- The Times has an article on speed stacking that is worth a read. Apparently, “up- and down-stacking six pyramids in just over six seconds” is humanly possible.
- Valve knows how to properly announce a title being delayed. From the Portal 2 press release: “This two month slip not only marks the shortest delay in Valve’s proud tradition of delays, it represents the approaching convergence of Valve Time and Real Time”.
April 11, 2010